When you join GAGE, you automatically become a member of the Georgia Association for Gifted Children, our state organization. GAGE and GAGC work together to advocate for quality gifted education.
Benefits for GAGE members:
- Free seminar in Gwinnett for parents and educators concerning gifted and high achieving students.
- Awards reception to recognize an outstanding student from each school and for qualifying adults.
- Discounted registration fee to attend Saturday Exploration Program for elementary and middle school students at 3 different times of the year. Students may apply for scholarships to attend.
- Grants to teacher members to implement innovative projects targeting their gifted students.
- Scholarships for graduating seniors.
Benefits for GAGC members:
- Discounted registration fee to attend annual convention with nationally recognized speakers in Athens; free access to webinars produced by the National Association for Gifted Children.
- Legislative initiatives/advocacy at a state level; local chapter services; online professional development for educators of gifted children.
- State recognition of Gifted Education Month in January and a Legislative Day for students.